8MAN is the answer for managing access to data within an Active Directory controlled environment.
The application increases internal data security by providing a transparent overview and full reporting of access rights on all file servers, SharePoint and Active Directory, servers as well as allowing control of important administration tasks, such as the creation of user profiles, management of users rights and any related groups and directories.
The 8MAN solution is built to withstand the steadily increasing requirements of auditing and tracking of user access. It ensures the documentation of rights-assignments and standardises processes, thus minimising the chance for mistakes and greatly improves the transparency of user management within any corporation.
8MAN can be configured to a specific company need through a variety of options and includes an intuitive, easy to use interface which gives immediate results the same day the application is installed.
Regulatory compliance, reduced information risk and trusting that your data is secure are all key aspects of installing 8MAN, with it your company will be secure from the inside out.
How easily can you answer these questions based on your current Active Directory control process?
- Who is accessing data and why?
- How, and through which group memberships, has an employee gained access for a particular data file?
- If an employee is added to a different group, which additional access permissions will they get?
- How can I get a quick snapshot of all permissions and set up thereafter a scheduled report to be produced?
Permission structures can be as complex as each company’s own business process and trade interlinks, which is why 8MAN provides precise and totally customisable views to see each relationship and grouping, regardless of the company size, location or business area. 8MAN is able to analyse the most complex Active directory structures easily, eliminating the need for excel, scripts or other tools none of which present the information in an integrated and visually intuitive way.
- The visualisation of objects within a fileserver, Active Directory or SharePoint environments identifies discrepancies instantly and provides quick, easy optimisation that is almost impossible to do within Windows.
- This is especially important in raising awareness of Network or data security issues outside of the IT department and allows non-technical data owners to help maintain the security of sensitive data.
- 8MAN includes a variety of preconfigured reports, which allows administrators, managers and heads of departments to quickly and easily understand existing access rights.
- It is now possible to delegate the responsibility of administrating individual directories to heads of departments and data owners, thereby reducing the workload of IT administrators while improving the quality of access rights decisions.
- 8MAN also allows for the continued management of access rights, even in outsourced, hosted environments 8MAN can provide invaluable support in Identity Management projects by delivering dependable and accurate information regarding the actual access rights situation.
- It allows organisations to effectively test the gap between what is and what should be. 8MAN adds an important function in the certification of legal and regulatory compliance standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, Data Protection Act and SOX.